We provide service for medical examination for almost all kind of immigration purpose with IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada). For example, Express Entry, Provincial Nominee program, Visa extension, Work permit, Visitor visa, Student visa, Family sponsorship etc. Dr Vijay Sodhi, Dr Abid Malik and Dr Navneet Rehsia are panelled physicians with CIC for immigration medical examination. We use eMedical that means we upload the final medical exam result to CIC as soon as it is ready. Give us a call to book your immigration medical exam today and for other queries regarding your booking.
For More Information, please call us on
WHAT TO DO:
Please bring valid identification document with you (Original Passport, Original Passport Card, National Identification Card, Driver’s Licence, Refugee Protection Claimant Document, Original or certified copy of Birth Certificate, Copy of Passport Certified by a Canadian Visa Office, Refugee Travel Document, Red Cross Travel Document, UN Laissez-passer, Seaman’s book). If you have received any forms or letters from IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) please bring these as well.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT:
|Up To 5 Years||No Test|
|5 To 11 Years||Urine Test|
|11 To 15 Years||Urine Test & Chest X-Ray|
|Above 15 Years||Urine Test, Chest X-Ray & Blood Work|
* Please note: doctor can order other lab tests as required as per examination findings.
- In most cases this is all you will need to do. After receiving all the test results, we will submit your medical file electronically using the eMedical portal.
- If any of your test results require follow up or not normal, IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) will contact you if further tests or follow-up visits are required regarding your medical examination.
- You will receive a decision about your application directly from IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada).
- To request for a copy of your submitted health case, please contact us on our email along with a copy of a government issued ID and authorization form (we will provide this).
- Please wait for at least 10 working days after your exam before requesting for the report.
- After we submit your case on emedical, any further queries about your visa application and/or your health examination results should be directed to your visa officer. Staff at a panel clinic will not be able to help you with these queries.
- If you have not yet lodged a visa application, you must provide the information sheet (the sheet you got from the clinic on the day of your medical exam) to IRCC.
AFTER PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
- Kindly go to Meadowood X-ray 1555 St Mary’s Rd ONLY with respect to do your X-ray and Dynacare in St. Vital Mall for your lab work.
- MEADOWOOD X RAY CLINIC is OFF on Saturday and Sunday.
- DO NOT go any other place for above work.
- X ray and Labs comes directly to clinic .
- Do NOT need to call or follow-up until Clinic or CIC will contact you.
- Submission time line is 7-14 days with effective on appointment day so do not delay your xray and lab otherwise Clinic is not responsible for any delays in your process.
IMMIGRATION MEDICAL APPLICATION FORM
FAQS REGARDING IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAM:
• Original Passport
• Passport Card
• National Identification Card
• Driver’s Licence (Canadian)
• Refugee Protection Claimant Document
• Original or certified copy of Birth Certificate
• Copy of Passport Certified by a Canadian Visa Office
• Refugee Travel Document
• Red Cross Travel Document
• UN Laissez-passer
• Seaman’s book
• Any forms or letters received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (if applicable).
• All your prescription medications.
• Medical reports relevant to significant medical conditions – see FAQs below.
• Prescription eye glasses or contact lenses.
• For individuals under 16 years of age, a Parent or Guardian must be present with an original photo ID.
• If desired, you can arrange for a chaperone to be present during your medical exam
• You will complete a form asking your information and sign a declaration from IRCC.
• We will take your digital photo and your height, weight, blood pressure, and we will test your gross vision and hearing.
• Our Physician will conduct your physical examination.
• You will pay for your visit, receive your receipt, and proceed to the laboratory in the building to do your blood work and Chest X-Ray (if required).
• Your test results will be sent automatically to us by the laboratory.
• Please contact our clinic for more information and pricing.
• Fasting is not required.
• All test results will be sent directly to our clinic.
We follow IRCC guidelines in requesting additional tests, prior medical reports, or referring you to a Specialist, due to your medical condition. The cost of these additional tests or referrals required to complete your IME is your responsibility and is not included in the IME fee.
Please be aware that your exam will be on hold without your Chest X-Ray results. If you decide to postpone your Chest X-Ray until after the birth of your child, we will provide you with a “Pregnancy Deferral Letter” for your records. This is your proof that your IME has been done, but that you have chosen to postpone your Chest X-Ray.
• It is possible that IRCC will request further information, tests, or reports from you after they process your IME. IRCC will contact you directly with a so called “Furtherance” request by email or posted letter.
• You will be notified directly by IRCC concerning the outcome of your application.
• If you have any questions about your application process please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website or contact the IRCC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.